Memory Fusion RAM expansion technology will be available for more than seven dozen Xiaomi smartphones, including Redmi and POCO models.
- Who is on the list?
- Do you know that
Who is on the list?
A huge list of Xiaomi smartphones has been published on the world wide web, which will receive technological support with the MIUI 12.5 software update. The list includes models of different price segments that were announced in 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as the not-yet-announced Redmi 10 and Xiaomi 11 Lite NE.
Owners of Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones of the last two generations will be able to increase the amount of RAM:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 / Mi 11 Pro / Mi 11 Ultra / Mi 11i / Mi 11X / Mi 11X Pro;
- Xiaomi Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro / Mi 10 Ultra / Mi 10S / Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro;
- Xiaomi Mix 4;
- Redmi K40 / K40 Pro / 40 Pro+ / K40 Gaming;
- Redmi K30S / K30 Pro / K30 Pro Zoom Edition / K30 Ultra.
Mid-range models are also on the list:
Don’t forget the Redmi Note hits:
- Redmi Note 10 / 10S / 10T / 10 5G / 10 JE / 10 Pro / 10 Pro Max / 10 Pro 5G;
- Redmi Note 9 / 4G (China) / 5G / 9S / 9T / 9 Pro / 9 Pro 5G / 9 Pro Max;
- Redmi Note 8 / 8T / 8 (2021) / 8 Pro.
Civil servants are also located here:
And in conclusion, a little about POCO smartphones:
- POCO F2;
- POCO X3 / X3 NFC / X3 Pro / X3 GT;
- POCO F3 / F3 GT;
- POCO M2 / M2 Pro / M2 Rebooted;
- POCO M3 / M3 Pro;
- POCO C3.
The list does not include Xiaomi Mi Note 10 along with its Chinese counterparts, as well as models of the flagship families Xiaomi Mi 9 and Redmi K20. Given the fact that government employees got into the Redmi Note 8 in 2019, there is a good chance that the list will be expanded again.
Do you know that
The most popular Xiaomi products on Aliexpress are: