Together with the Redmi K40, Xiaomi announced two «top for your money» laptops: RedmiBook Pro 15 and RedmiBook Pro 14. They differ only in screens, batteries and, quite predictably, in price tags.
First about the differences. The older RedmiBook Pro 15 features a 15.6-inch 3.2K display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The 70kWh battery supports fast charging at 100W. The younger model has a 14-inch screen, a resolution of 2.5 K and a refresh rate of 60 Hz. The 56Wh battery can be charged with adapters up to 65W.
Both models received an all-metal body and a full-size keyboard without a numeric keypad. The power button has a built-in fingerprint scanner. Inside — 11th generation Intel Core processors (modifications with i5 and i7 are available). Graphics are either integrated or discrete NVIDIA GeForce MX 450 with 2 GB of dedicated memory. The amount of RAM was 16 GB, built-in 512 GB.
The set of connectors is decent: two USB-A (2.0 and 3.2), a full-size HDMI, a headphone jack and a pair of USB-C (one for charging, the second supports Thunderbolt 4). We also announced support for MIUI+, a platform that makes it easy to use your smartphone and laptop in combination.
Both new products run Windows 10 and support Wi-Fi 6. They will go on sale in China on March 6, prices are already known.
RedmiBook Pro 14
- Core i5, integrated graphics: 4,499 yuan (51,430 rubles).
- Core i5 processor, discrete graphics: 5,299 yuan (60,570 rubles).
- Core i7, discrete graphics: 5,999 yuan (68,580 rubles).
RedmiBook Pro 15
- Core i5, integrated graphics: 4999 yuan (57,140 rubles).
- Core i5, discrete graphics: 5,499 yuan (62,860 rubles).
- Core i7, discrete graphics: 6,299 yuan (72,000 rubles).