The 360 company, which until recently produced smartphones, entered the market with a new model of the 360 S6 premium class robot vacuum cleaner, which was equipped with the most modern functionality. It includes lidar, a room mapping program, smartphone control, and wet cleaning. All these innovations help the device perform its work with a high rate of efficiency and quality. In the presented review, we will get acquainted with the principle of operation of the device and its characteristics.
Advantages and disadvantages
The appearance of the robot, especially its top panel and color in white or black, is very similar to Xiaomi models, but the first impression is deceptive. This is a completely new type of cleaner.
The traditional round shape measures 35x35x10 cm and weighs 3.5 kg. A laser device is installed on its upper part, which is the main assistant in the operation of the device. There are two buttons opposite it: to turn it on and to return to recharging. The lid of the dust collector is visible in the center, through which it can be easily removed and inserted. The entire side surface is closed in a circle by a soft movable bumper, which distinguishes the vacuum cleaner from similar brands, where this part is installed in a semicircle only in front. Ultrasonic and optical sensors and blow holes are also built in here. Installed at the bottom:
- two side wheels and one front wheel for turns;
- two side brushes;
- turbo brush above the suction compartment;
- charger contacts;
- fasteners for napkins;
- battery compartment.
The 360 S6 vacuum cleaner is configured for dry and wet cleaning. It is characterized by the following technical parameters:
- cleans on one charge: up to 100 sq.m;
- dust collector: HEPA H11 filter;
- trash can volume: 450 ml;
- overcoming thresholds: up to 17 mm;
- suction power: 1800 Pa;
- power consumption: 30 W;
- control: smartphone;
- setting on the base: automatic;
- noise: up to 65 dB.
The device works autonomously from 90 to 120 minutes on Li-Ion batteries with a capacity of 3200 mAh. It takes 120 to 150 minutes to recharge the charge.
The 360 S6 robot features high suction power. To achieve it helped to reduce the diameter of the suction hole. And although the main brush, which is smaller than its counterparts, collects less debris, it makes up for it with excellent suction power. As a result, less area is removed, but better quality.
The device is suitable for cleaning smooth surfaces and carpets with medium pile from any debris, including hair and animal hair. Moreover, when driving on carpets, the power of the device increases from 1300 to 1500 Pa. This opportunity is provided to him by Carpet Boost technology, the same as that of iRobot products.
If it is necessary to carry out wet cleaning, 150 ml of water is poured into a special compartment, from where it is independently fed to a napkin. And although this function is not automated, the cleaning efficiency is not reduced by this.
The 360 S6 vacuum cleaner is controlled through a well-designed application with extensive functionality. With its help, the device is automatically or manually started, the parameters for limiting the area to be cleaned are set, the dirtiest place is indicated that requires thorough cleaning, and the return to the charging station is programmed. You can also return to the plan of previous cleanings, as well as create a schedule for subsequent work, including programming for selected days of the week. To start at the same time, a timer starts at the set time.
Constant monitoring of the condition of the robot parts through the application, this will help to determine in advance which of them is out of order in order to start repairs in a timely manner. When you select the «do not disturb» mode, the device will not start working after the end of recharging, and will not emit sound signals.
The device kit includes the following items:
- charging station;
- a set of adapters;
- wet cleaning device, including a napkin;
- brush for cleaning the garbage container;
Advantages and disadvantages
Considering the advantages and disadvantages of the device, we can conclude about its functionality.
- attractive design;
- carrying out wet cleaning without the need to manually wet the rag;
- a capacious battery that provides long-term operation;
- high suction power;
- the ability to automatically increase power when working on carpets;
- the presence of a lidar;
- the ability to build a map of the harvested surface;
- smartphone control via Wi-Fi;
- good orientation in space;
- well-thought-out and verified performance of functions.
- the dimensions of the turbo brush are somewhat smaller than those of similar models, which reduces the cleaning area;
- spare consumables are not included in the package;
- high noise level.
The price can also be considered a disadvantage, which at the beginning of 2019 is approximately 25-32 thousand rubles, being at the same level as the cost of the new Xiaomi Mi Roborock Sweep One model. Both devices have similar functionality and decent cleaning quality. Therefore, the choice remains with the buyer, choose a robot of an already well-known brand or stop at the presented novelty.
See also — Top 5 Inexpensive Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Based on Customer Reviews
See also: robotic vacuum cleaners up to 20,000 rubles
- Overview of the Neato Robotics XV-21 vacuum cleaner robot
- Review of iCLEBO Pop vacuum cleaner robot
- Overview of the robot vacuum cleaner Clever & Clean Zpro-Series Z10 III LPower
- iLife V80 robot vacuum cleaner review
- Overview of the robot vacuum cleaner Clever Panda X1