Advantages and disadvantages
The AQUA-Series 03 robot vacuum cleaner from Clever & Clean is new for 2019. The company was the first to launch the production of robotic assistants for dry and wet cleaning. The first models are considered the best according to owners and experts. AQUA-Series 03 is made with improved functionality, added control via the application on both mobile platforms, a system of removable brush modules has been introduced. Two types of dry cleaning are available — with and without brushes.
- Purpose — cleaning of dry and wet type.
- Dust collector — cyclone filter without bag, volume 500 ml.
- Battery — Li-Ion, 2200 mAh, 14.4 V.
- Suction power up to 1800Pa.
- Autonomous work — 1 h 40 min.
- Charge recovery — 3 hours.
- The cultivated area is 100 m2.
- Dimensions — d 340 mm, h 90 mm.
- Weight 3.5 kg.
- Noise level minimum 55 dB, maximum 70 dB.
- Adaptation to the Smart Home system, Wi-Fi communication protocol.
- Automatic installation on the charger.
Beautiful dark gray glossy plastic case. The shape is a compact washer. Restrained design, without unnecessary elements. On the top of the gadget touch control buttons, display. Most of the surface is occupied by the dust collector cover. The brand logo is applied in the center in light gray. There are no protrusions on the top — Smooth Top, everything is perfectly smooth so that the AQUA-Series 03 can freely pass under furniture and in low gaps without getting stuck. This improves the performance of sensors placed on the upper edge of the bumper. It is the sensors that determine the allowable gap for patency. Below, they incorrectly indicate the parameter, the robot cleaner may get stuck.
The dust collector is capacious with a fine filter and a HEPA filter.
The side circumference is protected by a soft movable bumper. It has built in sensors. The Clever & Clean AQUA-Series 03 robot vacuum cleaner has a built-in Seiko Epson gyroscope, ultrasonic and optical sensors. Ultrasonic helps to distinguish subtle obstacles — the edge of the tulle, glass legs that are not read by optical ones. Suction sensors on the brushless module control the quality of cleaning, «force» to re-treat the area. At the back of the ventilation holes.
Bottom. A pair of lateral removable brushes, a swivel roller, a central bristle-petal brush, a contact area for recharging on the base, large-diameter wheels for maneuverability, a wet wipe attachment area. Waste suction hole in the center. The suspension is designed to overcome heights of 15 mm, the microfiber is firmly pressed to the surface in operation.
Universal model for dry/wet cleaning, with or without a turbo brush, with interchangeable nozzles.
To clean surfaces in a house where there are animals, a turbo brush is used. It will effectively collect hair, wool, sand. If you do not want to constantly clean the turbo brush roller or there are no animals, the nozzle will be removed, leaving a suction hole and a pair of side brushes for raking debris.
Clever & Clean AQUA-Series 03 builds a real-time map of the room, displays it in the application. The built-in gyroscope helps to build an optimal routing algorithm, reducing to 0% the contact and collision of the gadget with obstacles. When approaching an obstacle, the gadget slows down, does not touch the edge of the furniture with the antennae of the brush, but at the same time removes debris under it.
When installing the wet mopping module, the robotic floor cleaner first cleans the floor with rotating antennae, and then wipes the surface. The water supply to the rag is uniform, no wet stains remain, you can wipe moisture-sensitive surfaces.
Turbo mode — increases suction power, respectively, increases the noise level. Used to collect heavy debris, clean heavily polluted areas.
Main operating modes:
- Zigzag. Suitable for cleaning spaces with small furniture.
- Along the perimeter. Areas above walls and in corners are cleaned.
- local or local. Access to certain areas is fenced off or a site for cleaning is allocated around the circumference. For this, a magnetic curtain is included in the kit. It can be cut, attached to the surface in any way.
App control. The application is downloaded for Android and iOS on the company’s website. Wireless control will allow:
- Set up a cleaning schedule for a specific day of the week.
- Memorize previous work cycles.
- Build and memorize a cleaning map.
- Track completed volume.
- Control a robotic vacuum cleaner.
- Set up voice guidance.
- Monitor job status, keep a log, track errors.
- Robot vacuum cleaner.
- Charging base, adapter.
- Microfiber cloths — 2 pcs.
- Wet cleaning module.
- Remote control panel.
- HEPA filter.
- Side brushes — 4 pcs.
- Magnetic tape to limit the movement area.
- Garbage bin.
- Replaceable elements: suction port, turbo brush.
- Warranty card.
Advantages and disadvantages
According to independent testing and user reviews, there are more positive points:
- The price of 22 thousand rubles is adequate for a multifunctional gadget.
- Able to identify contaminated areas with built-in sensors.
- Voice alerts in Russian, not English or Chinese.
- Maintains suction power throughout the entire cycle thanks to the dual filtration system.
- Responsive and easy to install application.
- Warranty service on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Wet cleaning is complete, not wiping the surface.
- Optional attachments can be installed.
There are no cons found in this model.
See also: robotic vacuum cleaners up to 25,000 rubles
- Overview of the Hyundai H-VCRQ80 vacuum cleaner robot
- Overview of the robot vacuum cleaner Okami T80
- Review of iCLEBO Arte vacuum cleaner robot
- Xiaomi Mi Roborock Sweep One Vacuum Cleaner Robot Review
- Xiaomi Xiaowa Roborock E352-00 Vacuum Cleaner Robot Review