Advantages and disadvantages
A robot vacuum cleaner from a South Korean brand with an ultra-thin body and high traffic, it penetrates under low furniture and into the most inaccessible places. Performs dry cleaning and works as a polisher. In the review, we will consider the main characteristics and functions of the Hyundai H-VCRX30 robot vacuum cleaner.
- Performs dry and wet cleaning.
- Collection of litter in a cyclone filter with a volume of 400 ml.
- Li-lon battery with a capacity of 2200 mAh, enough for 100 minutes of work, charging lasts 120 minutes.
- Automatic installation on the charger.
- Overcomes obstacles up to 15 mm.
- Height 5.7 cm.
- Noise up to 60 dB.
- Side brushes.
- Soft bumper.
The average price is 14,000 rubles.
- Dock station.
- Network adapter.
- Remote control.
- Side brushes — 2 main, 2 spare.
- Nozzle for wet type of cleaning plus two napkins to it.
- HEPA filter for purifying the outgoing air.
- User’s manual.
Stylish design, the case is very thin in the shape of a polygon with rounded and bevelled corners. On the front of the dust collector cover, the key to start and stop cleaning. Side soft shock-absorbing bumper, anti-collision IR sensors, air outlet.
At the bottom of the vacuum cleaner there are 2 driving wheels, a front roller for support and maneuvering, contacts for automatic charging, side brushes, each of which has 3 brushes. Here you can also find the suction port, height difference sensors and the battery cover. A panel for wet cleaning is installed on the bottom, on which a microfiber cloth is attached.
Dry cleaning is carried out by means of side brushes and an air suction hole. The vacuum cleaner does not have a central brush, which eliminates the need to clean it. The size of the dust container is small 400 ml, the vacuum cleaner should be cleaned as often as possible. The container has a HEPA filter to purify the outgoing air.
Before starting work, you need to free up space on the floor for the robot, removing from it all foreign objects that can get into the suction hole or create an obstacle in the way of the device. It is also worth removing fragile or unstable items, such as floor vases.
The robot works in 3 modes:
- Random. It moves in a straight line until the vacuum cleaner hits an obstacle in its path, then changes direction, continuing it in a straight line until the next collision.
- Spiral. Other names: local or local mode. The movement goes from the center to the edge of the room in a spiral with an increasing diameter of the turns, after which it moves in the opposite direction — from the walls to the center.
- At an angle — the robot moves along a straight path until it hits a corner, then moves along the found object or wall to the next corner.
You can control the robot from the remote control manually by setting the direction of its movement with the buttons. There is a timer for programming cleaning at a specific time. It can work as a floor polisher, but the design does not provide for a container with water, the napkin needs to be moistened and rinsed manually by yourself.
Advantages and disadvantages
We have identified a number of advantages and disadvantages, based on customer reviews and expert opinion.
- Stylish design.
- Compact size and ultra-thin body.
- Can handle a large area.
- High suction power.
- A good navigation system, easily avoids obstacles and overcomes relatively high obstacles.
- Work in polisher mode.
- Timer for programming cleanings.
- No cleaning area limiter included.
- Small volume of the container for collecting garbage.
See also: robotic vacuum cleaners up to 20,000 rubles
- Overview of the robot vacuum cleaner REDMOND RV-R400
- Overview of the iBoto Smart X610G Aqua vacuum cleaner robot
- Overview of the Okami S90 vacuum cleaner robot
- Overview of the robot vacuum cleaner Clever & Clean Zpro-Series Z10 III LPower
- Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner review