Advantages and disadvantages
The Polaris PVCR 0826 is a cleaning robot that cleans both dry and wet on any surface. The principle of its operation is no different from other similar devices. The average dimensions of the device provide the possibility of cleaning in narrow spaces and under furniture. In the review, we will get acquainted with the functionality of the device and its methods of work, without losing sight of the technical potential.
The vacuum cleaner is made in the form of a circle with a diameter of 31 cm and a height of 7.6 cm. It weighs 3.5 kg. The case is made of strong plastic in a combination of pale pink and silver. The upper part is made of durable glass and the start button of the device is visible on its surface from the front. Opposite is a key that opens the dust compartment.
A soft-touch rubberized bumper is installed along the side panel, in which sensors and sensors are built in to monitor the correct movement of the device. On the bottom of the robot are:
- 2 side wheels and front swivel caster;
- 2 side brushes;
- in the center is the main brush above the suction hole;
- battery compartment with cover;
- dust collector.
The robot is programmed for dry cleaning of floor coverings and wet wiping of the floor. It has the following technical parameters:
- volume of a compartment for garbage: 0,5 l;
- control: remote control;
- station setting: automatic;
- suction power: 22W;
- power consumption: 25 W;
- operating modes: 5;
- there are sound and light alerts;
- noise: 60 dB.
It receives power from a Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 2600 mAh. Runs autonomously for 200 minutes. Charging takes about 300 minutes.
The Polaris PVCR 0826 has a high suction power, which is maintained at a constant level by the cyclone technology, thereby increasing the life of the motor. The air, once in the dust collector, is subjected to triple filtration, and the HEPA filter also absorbs harmful allergens, preventing them from penetrating outside. The robot can work in five modes:
- Normal cleaning, when the vacuum cleaner automatically sets a route for itself.
- Local cleaning of a specific area with heavy pollution. Cleaning takes place in one place, the device meticulously deals with only the specified area.
- Cleaning around the perimeter of the room above the walls and near the baseboards.
- Scheduled activation. The user selects a specific time on the desired day for cleaning.
- Quick cleaning lasts 30 minutes. During this time, the device manages to clean a room with a small area.
The work of the cleaner is controlled by a remote control. The vacuum cleaner is charged at the base, where it automatically returns at the end of the program or when the charge runs out. In this case, he himself calculates the time it takes him to get a full charge. In addition, recharging is also possible through a power adapter from the mains.
The robot perfectly cleans a smooth surface, but with carpets with a pile length of more than 2 cm, it has difficulties. Orientation in space to the device is provided by a set of specially selected sensors.
The kit from the supplier includes a list of the following elements necessary for operation:
- base for charging;
- power adapter;
- remote control bullets;
- garbage collector;
- wet cleaning kit (water tank and microfiber cloth);
- 2 side brushes;
- central brush;
- HEPA filter;
Advantages and disadvantages
Having become acquainted with the potential and features of the device, we summarize all of the above in pros and cons. The advantages of Polaris PVCR 0826 are:
- nice appearance;
- compact dimensions;
- the presence of an indicator of the filling of the dust collector;
- the use of special detergents for wet cleaning is not required;
- the presence of an indicator of the level of charging and a sound alert in case of a malfunction of the device;
- a sufficient number of sensors and sensors to ensure proper movement;
- the ability to set a cleaning schedule.
- when working on the carpet, you need to remove the side brushes;
- the dust container or liquid reservoir must be changed after each cleaning;
- the robot requires a complete discharge and charging, followed by work every three months, even if the device is not used;
- Charging should only be carried out when the battery is completely discharged.
See also — 10 Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners for Home Based on Customer Reviews
The price of a vacuum cleaner is about 12 thousand rubles. Perhaps, for this amount, the robot does not have sufficient functionality, but it copes with its main work quite efficiently.
See also: robotic vacuum cleaners up to 15,000 rubles
- Overview of the robot vacuum cleaner Everybot RS500
- Xiaomi Xiaowa E202-00 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Lite Review
- Xiaomi Xiaowa Robot Vacuum Cleaner Lite C102-00 Review
- Philips FC8776 SmartPro Compact vacuum cleaner review
- Overview of the robot vacuum cleaner GUTREND JOY 95